Sceda: To Do
Sceda: To Do
This is a list of some of the major things I have planned for sceda.
- Constraint propagation across interpolated frames.
- A keyframe widget that will graphically demonstrate the layout of
frames and keyframes. The user will be able to generate an animation
and then step through the interpolated frames, possibly promoting an
interpolated frame into a keyframe in order to adjust the timing.
- Material animation, so that changes in color and texture will be
animated also. This will also include the ability to texture an
object with a video stream: each successive frame of the animation
will texture the object with sequential video frames. Note: this
work will be specific to each back-end rendering engine. I only
plan to do this for the PoVRay render engine, since that's all I
use. If you'd like to see this for some of the others and are
willing to do some work, please get in touch with me.
- Procedural animation: the ability to say that this object will
rotate by 5 degrees every frame here on, and not have to keyframe
each rotation by hand. This should also include the ability to
perform arbitrary edits on an object.
- Per-object customizable interpolation methods.
Last modified October 21, 1995
Denis McLaughlin < firstname.lastname@example.org >